Hoppers Crossing Rotary Club is proud to launch our new Youth Leadership and Philanthropy Recognition Program.
The club wishes to recognise young people who are working for the good of the community in the following categories:
- Young Leader of the Year
- Young New Resident Leader of the Year
- Young Indigenous Leader of the Year
All candidates will be:
- 12-25 years of age
- Will have shown devotion to community service and volunteering
- Studying part or full time
- A current resident of the City of Wyndham.
For more details see the nomination form at the link below:
All nominations must be received no later than 5.00pm on Friday 20th March 2015